KLE has made internationally acceptable infrastructure available to its learners coming from every strata of the global habitat.
While our hostels provide homely comforts; choice of gardens fresh; our gyms, tennis courts, indoor stadiums, playgrounds of global
standard support the young minds with fitness for toughness. Not to speak of internet and IT enabled facilities as they are part of the
There are 10 spacious & well ventilated classrooms with seating capacity of 120 students each.
- Four Classrooms are provided with LCD projectors & smart boards. All classrooms are provided with fans, lights & electronic points.
- Well equipped computer lab with systems of high configuration & LCD projector.
- Separate reading rooms for boys & girls.
- Reference section of library is useful for providing books to the students for immediate reference on deposit of identity card.
- Well stacked library with variety of reference & textbooks & separate reading room for boys & girls with spacious sitting arrangements.
- 15 KW power house helps the institute for the supply of electricity as the power failure and load shedding is common phenomenon in rural areas like Saundatti.
NSS & NCC wings of the college have separate offices & the programs of both the wings are conducted inside and outside the college premises at regular intervals.
Separate Ladies reading room provides ease and comfort to the lady students to study.
Career Guidance Cell: The College has its own career guidance cell wherein students are guided about the different career opportunities. The cell is under the supervision of placement officer.
IQAC Cell takes care of the total quality of the institution with regard to curricular as well as extracurricular activities.
16 station multi-gym: The College has separate Gymkhana hall wherein there is a 16 station multi-Gym through which the students can develop their physical & mental health.
Play ground: Spacious playground is provided to the students to play and excel in sports.
Health Care centre & Yoga centre: Facilitates to improve the health of staff and students. Yoga practice is a regular activity in our college.Every day doctor visits in between 10am to 11am.
College has 8 University Blues to its crown which has become possible through participation in tournaments and good facilities provided by the institution.